Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The Power of 9

So I know this page is called "All About Abigail," but as her mother I can make one post all about me right?

They say... (whoever 'they' are)... that since it takes 9 months for your body to distort into a round ball for the gestational period, that it will more than likely also take at least 9 months for your body to return to it's "pre-pregnancy" state.

Being only three weeks away from that magical "9 month" mark... I am happy to announce on this glorious day... (09-09-09) that I am wearing for the first time in 18 months... my PRE-PREGNANCY jeans! Hooray!

Now that I am back to my "starting" point... I can really work on getting more weight off. Just thought I would share this momentous occasion.

Take a look at my progress!

In "pre-pregnant" jeans the weekend I found out I was pregnant:


9 Months pregnant..


Day Before going into Labor... (aka.. the BLOB!!!)


9 days after delivery...


Today... 09/09/09.... in same jeans as the first picture!!!

2 comments:

Uncle Caleb said...

Congrats, sis! You look great!

Jim McDaniel said...

Congratulations, Bonnie! That's an outstanding accomplishment. Love you much.