Friday, October 16, 2009

9 Month/Pumpkin Patch Photos!

I've been wanting to get some professional 9 Month Photos for Abigail, but just wasn't getting around to it. While in San Antonio this week I was hanging out with my good friend Shawna when she told me about some pumpkin patch photos she got of her daughter Danica from and old friend of ours Jenny Harrison who has started her own photography business. On a whim we called Jenny and she was free that afternoon to take photos, so I jumped on the opportunity! I had packed Abigail's costume just to show Mom and Dad, so it worked out perfect.

Well I couldn't be happier about the impromptu photo shoot!! Jenny did an amazing job at capturing my beautiful honey bee!!

Click the link below to view the photos.

Enter YOUR email address and the password: Honey Bee

Click Here to View Photos!

1 comment:

Uncle Caleb said...

Such a bee-yootiful baby!