Monday, October 12, 2009

Fun Friday!

I didn't have anything planned for Friday other than cleaning house and laundry (BLAH), but when Daddy called to tell us it was cold outside we decided we had to feel it for ourselves! I put on Abigail's jacket from Aunt Bekah and Uncle Daniel, (the good thing about being petite is having a 0-3 month sized jacket still fit) and headed to Michaels. We just strolled around the store and Abigail enjoyed looking at all the fun decorations. I didn't buy anything, but I got lots of good ideas! It was such a fun outing.

Ok, I just have to say that I think I have the most wonderful baby ever. She is incredibly cute of course, but the older she gets the more i fall in love with her sweet spirit. I love how easy going she is and happy. She smiles at everyone who talks to her which makes so many people's day (including mine). She giggles and talks and oh yes... she loves me. She really loves me! It makes me feel so good when she crawls over to hug on me. She is quite clingy, which can make getting things done difficult, but I don't mind. I love that she wants to be near me.

Also, can I just say she has the sweetest smile? She has many cute expressions, but one of my favorites is what Dusty and I call the "straight line smile." It's a sweet contented smile that just says "I'm happy and comfortable and safe."

Some other great things happening right now:
- Clapping! Abigail loves to clap and mimic me when I say "Yayyyy" Still trying to get a video of this, but it's hard since i have to be clapping... need Dusty's help
- Chasing Max (the cat) Poor Max... but it's hilarious! (I'll have to try to get video of that too)
- Baby Signing! Yay! After 4 months of doing sign language, she finally did her first signs MILK and MORE... now all day she tells me "MORE MILK"
- She is learning what the word NO means... (see above bullet...)
- Pointing, it's so cute to see that little bitty pointer finger delicately touching an object
- Flipping the light switch
- She's gone from 3 short naps to 2 long ones, YAY!

So much happens with her every day, it's difficult to keep you informed. I just soak up every minute with her.... she's just absolutely the best.

Here's some more pics of my love!


Abigail eating her Mum-Mums!


Here's that sweet straight line smile!


And here it is again. :)


Happy Baby at Michaels!

1 comment:

Jim McDaniel said...

I just LOVE this baby!