Thursday, April 23, 2009

Abigail, the Scholar

Abigail has been growing and learning so much! These videos may not seem like much to you, but I have been reading books to Abigail since Day One, and just recently she has started to become more active during book time! She is working on turning the pages already! Yes I help her out a little, but she uses her swatting motion to the turn the page, mostly by herself. I also discovered in church one Sunday that she knows how to use "touch and feel" books. Before now I would try to get her to pet the animals in the book and she would just pull her hand away. But as you can see she now knows how to feel the fluffy animals.

Beware the video is a little long... but I just had to show her off! She's so smart. :)

No comments: