Saturday, April 18, 2009

Trip to the Mall!

Last Wednesday, Abigail and I made a trip to the Vista Ridge Mall in Lewisville. I was going to return some items I got for Dusty at Christmas that didn't fit and was just now getting around to it. I decided to make a "day" out of it since I knew I'd probably have to stop and feed Abigail at least once, so I packed a lunch to eat in the food court! As I was eating, and people watching, I turned around to see what Abigail was doing in her stroller and found her happily swatting at her bird toy! Her fine motor skills are really improving and her aim is getting a lot better.




After I finished MY lunch, Abigail was ready for hers! I asked a mall employee if there was an area for nursing mothers and they directed me to a lovely nursing lounge by Macy's! I was very impressed with these nice facilites, a private, quiet, comfortable place to feed, change, and rock my baby to sleep! Vista Ridge Mall will definitely be my mall of choice from now on.

No comments: