Friday, April 10, 2009

Play Time!!

Abigail has really been enjoying her rainforest gym lately. Every afternoon we play with it. Recently she has found it fun for me to act out the sound that the little Tiger toy makes when you hit it. Oh.. and she also likes it when I make a spitting noise, better known as the sound a poot makes. So no.. I am not passing gas, I am entertaining my baby!!

There are two videos back to back here so it's a little long, however there are some really cute shots of her in there.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

BrandyMcD said...

You didn't mention this so I don't know if you noticed it or not...but after you blow raspberries, she sticks her tongue out. She is trying to mimic you. Big developmental milestone!

Pam said...

Okay...the bpltttt sounds are special, but I really like it when you do the Chiga Boom Boom chant....my girls are so musical!